Everybody is aware of the progresses of artificial intelligence, but also of its limitations. In the specific field of Natural Language Processing and Text Mining, we invented a new approach mixing Machine Learning and Cognitive rules. We called it Aided Semantic Intelligence.
- Any AI program behavior should be immediately modifiable, in any context, by human directives.
- Any AI program should be able to behave not only according to what it learned in the original context but also according to what is required in a specific context.
- The encoding of context based human directives should be easily achievable in order to guarantee large access to AI programs.
- Use Deep Learning to provide base level semantic analysis.
- Use linguistic rules to improve the results.
- Perform domain tailoring using a Word Embedding paradigm
- In case of very specific applications add further domain-dependent rules
Aided Semantic Intelligence allows us to deliver customized high quality applications with less than three days of human configuration: “haute couture” at “pret à porter” price.